GET READY FOR SOME EDUTAINMENT
Don't assume that a profession anchored in technical excellence will advance one's career. Mastery of a discipline only accounts for 15% of what is needed to excel in the workforce. What accounts for the other 85%?
The S3TEM Lessons Learned Workshop provides a venue for MSIPP consortia students to learn, share experiences and enhance their personal and professional skill development. Attendees will participate in interactive and informational sessions covering emotional intelligence, effective listening, interviewing for success, and the Soft Skills Success (S3) Plan.
7pm - 9pm EST
11am - 1pm EST
11am - 2pm EST